- About Us
- Advanced Placement Test Series (AP)
- Admission Test Series (ATS)
- Career Examination Series (C)
- College Level Examination Series (CLEP)
- Certified Nurse Examination Series (CN)
- College Proficiency Examination Series (CPEP)
- General Aptitude and Abilities Series (CS)
- DSST Exams (DSST)
- Excelsior (Regents) College Examinations (ECE)
- Fundamental Series (F)
- Graduate Record Examination Series (GRE)
- National Teacher Examination Series (NTE)
- New York State Teacher Certification (NYSTCE)
- Occupational Competency Examination Series (OCE)
- Regents Competency Test Series (RCT)
- Regents External Degree Series (REDP)
- College Board SAT Subject Test Series (SAT)
- Teachers License Examination Series (TLE)
- Teachers Lesson Plan Book Series (TLPB)
- Test Your Knowledge Series (Q)
- Undergraduate Program Field Tests (UPFT)
- Workbook Series (W)
Whether you are taking an aptitude test, licensing in your career or profession, an entrance exam for high school, college, graduate or professional school, a civil service or postal service exam, an armed forces test or an exam to obtain college credit, National Learning Corporation publishes a Passbook study guide to help you not only pass but to score high on it.
NLC has been publishing the Passbook® series of test preparation books for over 40 years. We have over 5000 titles available and we are always adding more.
Our Passbooks closely follow and present the full format and content of the “real” examination by providing step-by-step instructions, hundreds of questions and answers, in a sequential and systematic way. The applicant "takes" an actual examination as he or she learns to cope with numerous authentic questions and problems.
Should you need any assistance in ordering or finding the right Passbook for your exam a research specialist would be glad to help you.